CLICK HERE TO ENROLL ONLINE NOW!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR INTEREST LIST
DOWNLOAD OUR ENROLLMENT PACKET
South Phoenix Prep (K-4th)
Registrar: Tonya Wallis
Phone: (602) 343-4980 Ext. 1105
Please refer to the information below for the required documents to be submitted as part of our charter school admissions in South Phoenix, AZ.
Please Note: If entering Kindergarten and your child is five years of age after August 31st but before October 31st, please schedule an in-person consultation for kindergarten readiness assessments prior to enrollment.
ITEMS REQURED FOR ENROLLMENT:
- Proof of Age and Identity
- A certified copy of the student’s birth certificate or other documentation as set forth in A.R.S. § 15-828(A)
- Arizona Residency Documentation Form
- Military Student Identifier (if applicable)
ITEMS REQUIRED PRIOR TO ATTEDANCE:
- Immunization Record – (immunizations records are not a condition of enrollment but must be completed prior to attendance)
- Immunization Exemption Form (if applicable)
- Withdrawal form from previous Arizona school attended (if applicable)
Optional Information (used to better serve your student)
- Emergency Information
- Medical Information
- Special Education Questionaire
- Student Status for McKinney-Vento
- Home Language Survey (English and Spanish as applicable)
- ED 506 Form for Title VI Indian Education Formula Grant Program
- Field Trip & Model Release Form
- Technology & Internet Usage Agreement
- Shared Responsibilities under Title 1
- FERPA Notification
- School Bus Guidelines and Rules
- Fees, class schedule, uniform dress code
- To help parents make an informed decision about whether South Phoenix Prep is the right school for their child, South Phoenix Prep uses an interview process to get to know our potential students better; however, a student or parent attending an interview is not a condition of enrollment.
Enrollment Policies and Course Description
A.R.S. § 15-184 (A, B, E)
South Phoenix Prep & Arts Academy does not limit admission based on ethnicity, national origin, gender, income level, disabling condition, proficiency in English language, or athletic ability.
South Phoenix Prep & Arts Academy has a fair and equitable policy to enroll all eligible students in grades K-4, who submit a timely application, unless the number of applicants exceeds the capacity of the school facility. South Phoenix Prep & Arts Academy gives enrollment preference only to those students who are returning to the school for the second or any subsequent year of operation and to siblings of pupils who are already enrolled in South Phoenix Prep & Arts Academy. Should the number of eligible enrollment applications exceed the capacity of a grade level, South Phoenix Prep & Arts Academy will utilize a lottery system. The lottery will also determine waiting list order for any unselected applications. Applications received after the open enrollment window closes will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
South Phoenix Prep & Arts Academy may refuse to admit any pupil who has been expelled from another educational institution or who is withdrawn while in the process of being expelled from another educational institution.